30 November 2008

I understand women

According to The Gender Analyzer, I am 83% woman. Well, actually according to its algorithm, there is an 83% likelihood that this blog is written by a woman.

For those just passing through, it is written by a man. But I'm okay with its assessment and slightly comforted knowing that a computer can't judge human genders so easily, as it offers further evidence that trannies will be Earth's only defense against the robots after the singularity.

We'll mortify them back into compliance.

3 comments:

Rachel Wilson said...

I'm 100% woman. Don't count the robot's out yet.

Lacy said...

Your blog is more woman than EITHER of my blogs.

(smirks.)

melissa said...

let me tell you: any man who can rock the purple tights is more man than those who refuse them.